Monday, May 2, 2016

How do you like your FRIDGE?


Check out the Video...I AM IN LOVE!
I absolutely love this refrigerator!  I love gadgets and technology!  This refrigerator won my HEART!  Which refrigerator did you choose and how do you like it or hope to enjoy it? I have found that the counter depth are really nice to align with the kitchen cabinets but they compromise on space.  I have not used it; however, looking on the inside it feels like there is some precious space missing.  I would suspect that with a minimum of two people the size should be sufficient but I am willing to differ.  In the meantime, I like the 28 cubic feet fridge with water dispenser and the additional features on this fridge just tickles me.  My only challenge will be syncing in up with the iPhone because this is a Samsung product.  I just switched from the Samsung note and feel inclined to switch.  I don't know how many times my hubster and  I would ask what is inside the fridge so that part of the app is a lot of fun.  Anyway, this is on the top of my WISH LIST! 

No comments:

Post a Comment