Our Langley II Floor Plan
|This is the floor plan for our Langley II model that we chose from the selection of Toll homes in our new community. The floor plan meets our needs perfectly and I am excited we found a home that offers function, offers practicality and offers the wow factor to the home we desired for our lifestyle without breaking the bank. It comes with both two story great room and foyer. |
Here are the following options we chose for our first floor.
1. The expanded family room addition
2. the Naples Sunroom Addition
3. Private Retreat (we are on the fence) fingers crossed. Amen!
4. Three Car Side Load Garage
5. We have a butterfly stair case. One of things I have always wanted was a catwalk with a double staircase.
We are literally choosing this model, sight unseen, because they just added it to our community and there aren't any other models to view in the entire area. To our surprise, we looked closely in the kitchen and noticed that we have another flight of stairs in the kitchen. We can enter the garage, drop our shoes and head straight up to our bedrooms. This was a pleasant surprise to say the least because we now have three staircases. Sweet!
6. I am not a fan of the laundry room near the garage entrance. My hubster likes it on the second level but I am old school and would prefer that it stays in the basement. I plan to create a luxury laundry and craft studio for the grandbaby and I. She loves crafts and I love scrapbooking. We deserve our own space away from the hubster. lol The hubster does not do the laundry, I DO! However, he wants it upstairs. If he wins the laundry room would close off the front entrance foyer.
|Here are the second floor options which we did not choose because many came with the model which satisfied our must haves lists such as:|
1. A larger bathroom. Our Rome bathroom was very small which I am still surprised about because the master bedroom is huge.
2. The Princess Suite for our granddaughter. It has the walk-in closet and personal bathroom that I have always wanted for her. She loves dressing up in my closet. :-) Plus, now that we have the pleasure of raising her since her mom passed; we wanted her to have a space in the home where she can grow into comfortably. The Williamsburg elevation adds two feet to her room which is also a nice surprise.
2. Three-sided fire place in the master bedroom. It will be installed between against the wall between the wall between the two rooms.
3. The alternate laundry room would go into the area marked open to below at the front foyer entrance. I don't mind this area being closed because it will still have an opening; however, my preference is to use the space for another room and keep the laundry in the basement. The hubster wants the laundry room housed in the alternate location for our model.
4. We opted to shift the dressing room area into the master bathroom between the double sinks for my vanity. I also want the dressing room area enclosed to make that closet larger for the hubster. We are also knocking out the wall in the larger closet for my designer closet as I did in our Rome.
5. Ultra Shower with Roman shower heads. Can't wait!
6. Six-foot whirl pool tub with Jets
7. Coffered Ceiling in the Master Bedroom